Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, this is my first post. I'm mtbrider's (Josh) girlfriend. Before I met Josh I never went fishing but since we've been together we've been heading down to Hatteras a lot and he has taught me a lot about fishing. I caught my first dog shark when we were in Hatteras a few weeks ago. I'm the cofounder of Cinched, the reel bag company. Hope to see you guys on the beach! Tight lines!

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
welcome aboard! Welcome to the wacky world of Pier and Surf....Pier, bank, beach, boat....if ya rather be think'n or talkin about fishin' than werkin, ya found the right place

·
Registered
1,168 Posts

BTW disregard any derogatory female comments I may make on here. I live with four of ya, and some times I just gotta get it off my chest:D

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Welcome to the board, good bunch here.

My wife didn't fish 23 years ago when we met, boy did that change. At one point in time she was the editor of a fishing magazine. Together we have charged through the last 20 years as a fishing team. Good luck to you guys I hope it will be as much fun for you.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Hello and welcome. My "OL Lady didn't fish before we met, but that first time catfish fishing when she had to chase the rod and pulled in a decent fish got her hooked. then came the first striper, first drum. Now were at the point where last night we stood and fished at a fished out trout pond,in the rain, watching the light show. Awesome

·
Premium Member
3,417 Posts
Welcome to P&S!

·
Banned
328 Posts
Welcome, like you my wife didn't fish until we met and now she loves to fish from the beach or boat.

Since you're in the reel bag biz I'll ask you-Do you know anyone who makes cloth rod bags to protect rods in transport to/from Central to the beach. Seems to be a few guys/girls looking for them. Thanks and welcome to our world.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.