Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my buddy cancelled tonight on our camping trip this weekend due to failing to obtain the proper kitchen pass earlier in the week and plus his kid was sick.

we was planning on going to occonneechee state park tommorow or saturday...and fishing kerr dam/buggs island lake for striper/catfish/bass or crappie.....they say its prime fishing time on the lake .....if anyone is interested in going ..PM me ....i can rent a good bass boat and tent or popup camper.......if not i'll be forced to spend my camping trip $$ at bass pro shop lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
I WOULD GO TO BASS PRO,OR CHICKAHOMINY LAKE HAS A GOOD BASS AND PICKERAL BITE GOING ON AND ED ALLENS RENTS JOHN BOAT PACKAGES FOR $25 A DAY. ITS LOCATED IN PROVIDENCE FORGE ABOUT 20 MINUTES FROM WILLIAMSBURG. NICE CAMPGROUND WITH HOT SHOWERS- REAL HOT!!!

CHECK OUT THE RICHMOND TIMES OUTDOOR REPORT FOR TODAY FOR MORE GOOD PLACES.

HOPE THIS HELPS.

DARREN: :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
would love to have gone, but will be camping in NOVA with scouts. Please let me know if you go again and would love to come along, miss being in that area

KP

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well looks like i'll be staying home...fishinggirl...i'll let ya know if i plan on going again..looking like i might just wait till i can pull my popup up from La in spring..........might do some sally -t striper fishing tommorow night instead.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts