Pier and Surf Forum banner

41 - 60 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I get off at 11 sat but I'm still going. My cousin said she wanted to go too so now my wife is going as well so I will have to meet you guys there. I plan on going to the Cambridge side unless you guys know a better spot on the talbot side.
We are still going. We will try to get out there around 2:30 ish and fish until - I suggest we fish the Trappe side. Not necessary to do the long walk. I will put you guys on to some of the very productive holes that I know. Inbox me if you are a definite.

Cheers!

PM

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
We are still going. We will try to get out there around 2:30 ish and fish until - I suggest we fish the Trappe side. Not necessary to do the long walk. I will put you guys on to some of the very productive holes that I know. Inbox me if you are a definite.

Cheers!

PM

Let me be more specific. 11 pm is when I get off.

·
Registered
420 Posts
PRDICTIONS FOR SATURDAY
Choptank, Choptank River, Maryland
38.6800° N, 75.9533° W

2014-08-09 4:12 AM EDT 3.16 feet High Tide
2014-08-09 6:12 AM EDT Sunrise
2014-08-09 11:12 AM EDT 0.90 feet Low Tide
2014-08-09 4:20 PM EDT 2.17 feet High Tide
2014-08-09 8:05 PM EDT Sunset
2014-08-09 10:34 PM EDT 0.58 feet Low Tide

·
Registered
420 Posts
So who all is actually going? Looks like a great day/night on the water. I m looking forward to fishing and meeting you guys.;)

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I'm planning on still going. Looking at the chart high tide will around sunrise and then shift with the morning. Who's staying all night is the question?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Im gonna drive over to see some family and ill meet you guys there....inbox me some phone numbers and ill do the same. I plan on being there by 2pm staying till i run out of bait or the fish bite dies. If bait runs out wallys is right up the streetin cambridge ..open 24hrs :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'll be there late Saturday evening through Sunday AM fishing on the Trappe side, if you guys are still around I'll be the Asian guy wearing a Baltimore Orioles cap.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'll be there late Saturday evening through Sunday AM fishing on the Trappe side, if you guys are still around I'll be the Asian guy wearing a Baltimore Orioles cap.
We are going to be around pole 35. I will look out for you. My wife and I will have on Yankees Caps.

·
Registered
420 Posts
The trip was a blast! Had delays pop up friday night but after dealing with a surprise scrimmage I finally got on the road at 4. Stopped in Walmart in cambridge and got to the pier. We unloaded and made the hike to pole #32. This is when the fun began because I met Mike "Irrompible", Mike "Porgy Mike"and Mikes wife. Well we got set up and anxious as I was watching her pull in one fat croaker after another. I got our lines out and we had instant action. My wife had a croaker and behind me to my left Mike "Irrompible" was having a nice time bringing in some nice cats that he donated to my mother. Mike you made her day yesterday. Thanks!
We had a nice steady bite pretty much all night. It slowed down around 11 but picked right back up when John"Mastrbaitr" arrived. He must have brought some mojo because we we hit them pretty good until about 4. After that I only caught 2 fish till 6am. We then packed it in and came home. I had a great time and I enjoyed meeting and fishing with you guys. We definitely need to do this again. This was a great idea and we should have done this sooner! Thanks for a great time.

·
Registered
60 Posts
The trip was a blast! Had delays pop up friday night but after dealing with a surprise scrimmage I finally got on the road at 4. Stopped in Walmart in cambridge and got to the pier. We unloaded and made the hike to pole #32. This is when the fun began because I met Mike "Irrompible", Mike "Porgy Mike"and Mikes wife. Well we got set up and anxious as I was watching her pull in one fat croaker after another. I got our lines out and we had instant action. My wife had a croaker and behind me to my left Mike "Irrompible" was having a nice time bringing in some nice cats that he donated to my mother. Mike you made her day yesterday. Thanks!
We had a nice steady bite pretty much all night. It slowed down around 11 but picked right back up when John"Mastrbaitr" arrived. He must have brought some mojo because we we hit them pretty good until about 4. After that I only caught 2 fish till 6am. We then packed it in and came home. I had a great time and I enjoyed meeting and fishing with you guys. We definitely need to do this again. This was a great idea and we should have done this sooner! Thanks for a great time.
Beautifully written ! Q my wife and I enjoyed spending time with your family and would love to get together again. The catch of the day had to go to Irrompible. He landed a sweet Rock Fish! Mastrbaitr Sorry we missed you I hope we can put together another trip soon.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Catman I'm sorry the only pic I got was a toadfish. My son watched a movie and killed my battery. I dropped my cat ch off before I got home to my parents. My humble apologies. Usually I have pics.

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Catman I'm sorry the only pic I got was a toadfish. My son watched a movie and killed my battery. I dropped my cat ch off before I got home to my parents. My humble apologies. Usually I have pics.
Hey Q no apologies necessary. Just wondering how big the cat were. They're just about my favorite fish to catch and eat. I always have one rod out baited just for cats. BTW I'm going to be there early (0430) on Friday Aug 29th. If you're free I'd love some company. Maybe John"Mastrbaitr" will come so we can bury the hatchet. Life is too short to be pissed at someone.:fishing:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Catman the cats Mike .. Irrompible caught were nice and fat in the 20" range. He was killing them! I was thinking of going down fri or sat but lemme work on Thursday. It be a pleasure to fish with you. How long you staying on Thursday?

41 - 60 of 108 Posts