Pier and Surf Forum banner

21 - 40 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Wow this is turning out better than I thought! Okay so let's brainstorm some numbers folks. If each car can handle 2 passengers I figure $25 a head a reasonable number to cover gas and a dozen BW. If we go to the tank add $2. Does that sound good?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Driver is only responsible for bait. I think we might be able to get it down to $20 a passenger. This way we can maximize our resources per trip. I wonder if Mr. Kim would run a promotion for P&S members on blood worms.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Driver is only responsible for bait. I think we might be able to get it down to $20 a passenger. This way we can maximize our resources per trip. I wonder if Mr. Kim would run a promotion for P&S members on blood worms.
good idea! who knows him well enough to talk to him about it?

·
Registered
60 Posts
IDK who is the captain of this ship, but would like to start throwing some dates out there if that is OK with all. How about we start looking at the first weekend in Aug -

That would be Saturday 8/2 ?

·
Registered
420 Posts
IDK who is the captain of this ship, but would like to start throwing some dates out there if that is OK with all. How about we start looking at the first weekend in Aug -

That would be Saturday 8/2 ?
i have a reunion to go to so i cant make this date..sorry.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Guys whole point of this is to lower you fuel and bait costs. Porgy Mike is goin to the tank on 8/2 anyone interested PM him with contact info.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Guys I am open to do whatever. So I will ride along or drive. I will go to PLO or the tank. Don't mean to sound so thirsty just want to fish meet some new folks share some fishing tips and have fun.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Guys I am open to do whatever. So I will ride along or drive. I will go to PLO or the tank. Don't mean to sound so thirsty just want to fish meet some new folks share some fishing tips and have fun.
I'm down for the 8/9 trip. I gotta extended bed with double cab so with both of us we can take a group of 6-8. I gotta get back to you for 8/2.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I get off at 11 sat but I'm still going. My cousin said she wanted to go too so now my wife is going as well so I will have to meet you guys there. I plan on going to the Cambridge side unless you guys know a better spot on the talbot side.

·
Registered
60 Posts
We are still a go. A few of us will meet up in Crofton and head out from there. Looks like we will leave between 12 & 1 PM. Inbox me if your still interested.

Cheers!

PM

21 - 40 of 108 Posts