Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Kroc Spoon.. Sun up to Sun down it will get you in the fish.. I love using the bling bling chrome spoon 2-3oz..

·
Registered
126 Posts
BIG Heavy Hopkins (or a look-alike) changed over to a single hook will get it done for about anything swimming.

3/4 oz Rattle trap blue/white blue silver rigged with enough weight via in-line sinkers w/ swivels is also a nice go to.

BIG Gotcha's I use red/white seem to be a local favorite.

I've seen fish caught on large in-line like Mepps spinners attached to 3-way swivels with 4 oz of weight but I'd fear getting this rig snagged in all the rocks.

The fish ARE in a feeding mode and getting their attention seems to be the trick.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
john im dissappointed in you! LOL

this is the only lure you will ever need..... But you gotta be a winner to throw it

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
K-Man got it right!

Kroc Spoon.. Sun up to Sun down it will get you in the fish.. I love using the bling bling chrome spoon 2-3oz..
Ditto - Get the 2 1/2 oz size in Silver metalic.. Replace the treble with a single Siwash salmon (stainless steel) hook and you'll be set. This lure can be fishing top, middle, or bottom of the ocean...

My #1 go to lure... :)

Sandcrab

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Ive been around... With the new baby the Fishing fund has become the Diaper\formula\Child Care fund... LoL

pshhhhhhhh take a number theres a long line ;)

where u been hiding?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts