Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the River at dawn just to see if the fish were as cold as I was and they must have been . Only caught a few youngin Sea Trout on D.O.As .
You know its cold when you take your rod out of your hand and it still in the same shape of the grip you had on your rod .:p I think it was about 42 this AM . Left there about 8:30 . Walked over to the surf about 11AM once the sun had warmed things up a bit and waded in the surf till about 1:30 . Landed 5 Blues all around 13 to 14 inches nothing else . Was throwing the 3oz Gator spoon . 2 other anglers there one had 9 nice size whiting caught on shrimp and the other was casting out live sandfleas and not a bite while I was there . Surf was clean with 2 to 3 footers . Water was a bit chilly on the legs but the sun made it bearable . Had a few brews enjoyed the day .:D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey Koz,

Beats my last two nights out! Score = 0, nada, zip!
Only had one bump each night. Rain on Wed. really messed things up! Think I need to work on getting rid of this cold I caught!
Saw the post on some of our local "Idiots"(Matlacha)...didn't we just go through this a month or two ago?!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess the "Idiots" keep trying to beat the system .:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts