Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am from Pennsylvania and I need a good area to fish. I am thing of dragging my boat down but I want it to be worthwhile. I have been down to Chris Field Maryland last year but once we arrived a Nor Easter blew in. I am looking for a Hot Spot. If I could find once close to Maryland border that would be great but I will make a longer trip in the name of excellent fishing.... I have a 19ft dual console by the way. Thanks!:cool:

·
Registered
867 Posts
How big is your boat?

Are you confortable fishing at night?

How far are you willing to venture from the shore in the middle of the bay?

All questions that can lead to more informed answers.

Tom

·
Registered
186 Posts
M Mole,
Not close to the Maryland border but I would definatly recomend the Rappahannock River around Reedville. Loaded up on major croaker there last weekend. Fished just downriver of the bridge and across from the cell phone tower about a mile out into the river. Caught close to 80 fish. Majority were a pound or better with biggest at 2 and a quarter. That was fishing a 19 foot Carolina Skiff, didn't even burn but about 12 gallons of gass the whole time. If ya need anymore info just ask
Tight lines and popped riggers

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
there ya go mole plankcaster gave ya a great spot been there before myself a whole lot :cool: fishn is great there chek it out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.