Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT IF I WANTED TO FISH WITH SOMETHIN RATHER THAN DEAD SHRIMP.I GOT A CAST NET HOW AND WHERE WOULD I CATCH BAIT? WHAT IS UP WITH THE BACK RIVER FISHING PIER. IF YALL WANT SOME FRESH WATER TIPS. ASK ME. AND IF YOU KNOW WILL SMITH FROM THE PIER POST UP

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Let me be the first to say: bon voyage! Your name totally gave it away. I thought you said you were in college?? Not very smart there Crabby:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
It's different IP address so I can't tell you for sure.

However, learning to spell and not use all caps would be one of the requirements for grade school graduation, wouldn't it?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
I am sure you know the whole story on crabby. This just looks too obvious to me, with only a few things so he looks a little different. I pm'd flea, he'll figure it out for sure. If I am wrong I apologize now but will put a few guinness on it that I am not!:D

·
Registered
823 Posts
looks like a crabby, sounds like a crabby, acts like a crabby. therefore it must be crabby!

oh sandflea................!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im not crabby

im not crabby! im new to p&s. im from augusta. i dont know crabby. im sorry i left of a g on something. thanks fatback. im a freshwater fisherman turning salt. and how do you know how i act?:mad:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Ok then.......please tell me why you began your post "I'm back".

And how did you choose your name?

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Now, guys let us be nice to the new kid on the block. New kid who maybe wants to learn something, or just another old salt who has lost some of his memories. Either way, from the area you are from, may want to post a message for crabby_84, he apparently is the king in your neck of the woods, but my money is still on emanuel.

Have Jeep will travel. :D

Thanks for the info FL.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Yeah too funny huh! Whatever, we don't have time for trolls. And to think I actually stuck up for the guy once:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Hey Emanuel I am not a big Guiness fan but I will take mine in Budweisers my friend! Hold on to them till I make it down for the get together.:D

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
THis troll has more personalities than most of us have fishing gear:D

Cdog,can ya tell us that troll story again?

Well....guess being bootted means being booted.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Nserch4Drum said:
THis troll has more personalities than most of us have fishing gear:D

Cdog,can ya tell us that troll story again?

Well....guess being bootted means being booted.
That was shoeless. Classic.:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts