Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, after much deliberation and buying "cheaper" reels, on Wednesday night I ordered my Akios 656CTM. It arrived on Saturday and I immediately spooled it up and waited for a break in the rain, and waited, and waited.... Well, I finally got my chance to make it out to the ball field for some test hits yesterday. Man did I make the right decision!!! It just feels so smooth and solid compared to what I had been using, but familiar from my time on the lakes (let it be known that I am no expert in any way, shape, or form). I am a convert! I will be thinning the herd to make way for a CPS rod and maybe a 757.

Thank you, Mr. Farmer!

·
DISTANCE CASTING SPONSOR
3,324 Posts
So, after much deliberation and buying "cheaper" reels, on Wednesday night I ordered my Akios 656CTM. It arrived on Saturday and I immediately spooled it up and waited for a break in the rain, and waited, and waited.... Well, I finally got my chance to make it out to the ball field for some test hits yesterday. Man did I make the right decision!!! It just feels so smooth and solid compared to what I had been using, but familiar from my time on the lakes (let it be known that I am no expert in any way, shape, or form). I am a convert! I will be thinning the herd to make way for a CPS rod and maybe a 757.

Thank you, Mr. Farmer!
You are very welcome, Enjoy!!

Tommy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts