Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....cause it was really the best money spent so far in my surf casting career ( can't call it a sport since I've spent sooo much money already ). Watched part of the casting video that James posted and can honestly understand why MY clips weren't posted! Anything new if a difficult concept to grasp but with alot of effort, it will become my new casting style.

The ONLY reason I'm not coming back to give Neil more headaches is my son leaving for his first year of college. Yes, some things are more important than casting, thank goodness it's only a few things that rank higher.

The Neil video is great and already growing a beard so I can cast just like him ( I'll try anything to find the secret; scratchy beard and all! ). Have posted my rave reviews on all the boards and passed the word to my e-mail buddies; hope the class is booking up fast. Best to all who attend and for you guys/gals doing the repeat clinic, I'm very jealous! John VA-Apraisr.

·
Registered
680 Posts
i was thinking about it also, but my daughter talked me into going to cooperstown,ny. my grandson is in a baseball tournament there . he is a very accomplished player and grandpop is his biggest rooter. i cannot imagine, but it must be a thrill for a 12 year old. i wish the best for everyone and was hoping to see niel again, but you fellows and girls say hello for me.:cool: :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.