Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm in Richmond and am heading down the the va beach, sandbridge kinda area with my 5 year old who is really excited to go fishing. I'm not sure where to take him. Any good ideas? I was thinking about little island pier or maybe va beach pier. Any recommendations, doesn't have to be a pier I just want to get him on some fish so I can keep stoking his fire lol. Were going to leave Richmond around 430 or 5. Thanks again.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey guys I'm in Richmond and am heading down the the va beach, sandbridge kinda area with my 5 year old who is really excited to go fishing. I'm not sure where to take him. Any good ideas? I was thinking about little island pier or maybe va beach pier. Any recommendations, doesn't have to be a pier I just want to get him on some fish so I can keep stoking his fire lol. Were going to leave Richmond around 430 or 5. Thanks again.
I've seen some fish being caught at the VA beach pier (whiting and croaker) and saw some puppy drum being caught at buckroe pier. Regardless of where you go, pier or surf, I'd get some fresh shrimp for bait and get some fishbites too. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts