Pier and Surf Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IF INTERESTED LET ME KNOW. IF IT IS NOT ON MY LIST, I WILL FIND OUT FOR YOU. THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST.

RICH

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Baran,

Can you send me pricing for following?
1. Tica 12' UEHA spinn and conv
2. Tsunami 12' spinn and conv
3. Shimano 6500 Baitrunner
4. Daiwa 6000XT

Thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am interested in a 10'6" tica UEHA spinning rod.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Rich,

I'm still interested in a UHEA conventional, either 10-6,11 or 12'.

Your PM mailbox is still full.

Thanks

·
Registered
194 Posts
tica or tsunami conventional

both 4-10 ozs, 2pc, I believe the tsunami is an 11' and the tica may be an 11'6". What brand reels? Your mailbox is still full

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
poleant said:
For some reason your link is not working for me dkingman. Web site cannot be found. I get an error.

Need to copy and paste, the link didn't pick up the whole addy

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Not appropriate

Okay, this has crossed over into commercial advertising...

It's okay for private individuals to sell and swap gear on here, but as it clearly states in our user agreement, NO COMMERCIAL POSTS ALLOWED.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Commercial Sales

Sorry Sand Flea, I believe most considered "Commercial "Meaning "Manufactors of Fishing Tackle".and/or the deposal of by a manufactors Rep.
How do you monitor someone claiming they "Have their Personal Tackle for sale" when it fact anyone could obtain it from anywhere including their tackle store or shops inventory and claim it's their Personal items. Again Sorry for the error. Dave

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
The difference is when someone says, "I have a heaver I'm looking to sell" vs. "come to my tackle shop and buy stuff." It's to prevent the site from degenerating into a place for retailers to go around hawking their stuff.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Selling Reels

Morning Sandflea, Degenerating into....... You might consider that the retailers are offering warrantees on the items they sale . A knowledgable retailer offers advice on what and why you should should buy because they have the Technical support of the companies that manufactor the product. Not because they'll suggest everyone buy the most expensive item but because their looking for lifelong repeat customers. Small retailer like me as well offers the choice of trading in used equipment on new purchases.
Then resales it to someone who simply does not have the resources to buy new. Again at a fair price.
Retailers like me as well make huge investment in time and capital to extend recreational oppurtunities to anglers. Simply meaning Fishing Piers cost several million dollars to buy and countless hundreds of thousands to Stock inventory and meet operational needs. Fishing passes are'nt a drop in the bucket.
From being a friend of Saltwater recreational anglers as well being a 35 year veteran of the 'Hobby" I have personally spent Thousands of hours suppling a Safe and Productive place for anglers to go fishing with family and friends. I have spent many other countless hours being and staying educated on the Fisheries issues surrounding the simple needs of recreational anglers to just being able and having a place to go and relax while in the search of Catching fish. I have been and shall remain involved in educating other like yourself on how to protect your right to go fishing.
So please consider seperating using the term "Degenerating" from any issues you may have persoanlly had with a "Retailer".
As mentioned in the earlier posting I made. How would you know if the person offering for sale on this site anything is a Retailer or just someone with an extra piece of equipment? In fact how would you know if that person is disposing of Damaged, Stolen,Factory second,ie.equipment.
I see no prequalification in you site policies that assures your visitors any protection from "Wolves in Sheeps clothing".
But I guess you're right I could have simply said" Lifelong angler
has some fishing stuff for sale" e-mail me at [email protected]>.
Regards Dave

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hey DK, it's his site, his rules! You don't have to understand or like them.

Now, kindly follow the rules like the rest of us who enjoy this site and do like others who have small businesses, private emails (SPAM) to our private email addresses and we as individuals can respond or delete them without bothering the others who visit this site for information.

If you have anything to add to discussions that take place here, I am sure I speak for all, please share your knowledge, perhaps you will earn our business.

:D

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Retailers like me as well make huge investment in time and capital to extend recreational oppurtunities to anglers.
And site operators like me spend a great deal of time and money trying to keep our sites functional and useful. People come here to talk fishing, not to wade through posts from people trying to scam free advertising.

And spare me the sanctimonious claptrap about how your knowledge and expertise of fishing somehow allows you to be the only person on here who doesn't have to abide by the rules.

You want advertising on here? Pay for it.

You don't like the rules? Then go elsewhere.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I appreciate you both

I appreciate this site and Sand Flea's sacrifice in keeping it up and running. It is the only fishing site I go to that isn't to purchase stuff.

I also appreciate DK's willingness to run a nice pier.

However, DK, SF is clearly correct here. Please show him the proper respect he deserves. He was nice enough to not complain when you were advertising your pier over on the NC board.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ok

Evening SandFlea, Ok it's your site. It amazes me that you believe I joined your site too burden you or would attempt to capitalize on the free market here.The offering was that and no more than any other member here has made. Surf and Turf my Multi million dollar business is doing well and that can be verified by Several Personal friends that are senior Members here. Thanks

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Rut ro

Now, we are seeing here what is seen on most all the other boards. Come on guys, lets not start bickering.

This forum has been above that and I hope it will stay that way.

I admit, I've posted a couple of items for sale and I appreciate the opportunity. I will not do so in the future just to avoid this type of conflict.

Thanks Sandflea. :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.