Pier and Surf Forum banner

I got twins, 2 days apart

3K views 33 replies 10 participants last post by  Drumdum 
#1 ·
Purrrrty ain't they..:D

#6 ·
What? Doesn't everybody have a display case for their reels? Like I could fish 12 Abu CTs at once...:eek::p

AirDown, you're such a ho!!! But, alas, it takes one to know one :redface:;):D I just may have to relinquish my crown as I haven't bought a reel in nearly a year, and as a matter of fact, have sold quite a few. Sadly, I won't be buying too many nifty reels anytime soon since I bought this money pit known as a house :)

#9 ·
So wait a minute, let me get this straight. You purchased 2 reels to just put in a display case? How often do you fish? Do you fish? Why would you display reels that you've never caught fish on? I'm not trying to talk trash Airdown, I just cannot fathom spending money on fishing equipment I'll never use. I got a new heaver today (saltist and penn pro guide) and fully intend on drumming with it after work...

#12 ·
Sure I fish. My fishing combo's are 6500 CT/HDX, 7500 CT/HDX, 6600 magX/Allstar 1206 and 4600 C4w/Kuhann Steelhead . I'm in Hatteras 2-3 times a month. The one's I buy for the collection must be NIB or atleast mint with box and all paperwork.

#28 ·
Shoot DD I wish I was in it. I have to work all 3 days of it. If it's not over till Mon or Tues I can definately do it, but I don't think thats the case. I was happy non of yall were out last night when I got there, I was able to practice without an audience. I did fine though, it was much easier than I thought it was going to be.

Jesse, you aint kiddin. Tater doesn't mess around out there. First time I saw him drummin, I thought he was riggin up a bait for DD,, LOL then he let 'er rip. Alotta knowledge can be found on the end of the piers, alotta other stuff too! haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.