·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope..........

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
What? Doesn't everybody have a display case for their reels? Like I could fish 12 Abu CTs at once...:eek::p

AirDown, you're such a ho!!! But, alas, it takes one to know one :redface:;):D I just may have to relinquish my crown as I haven't bought a reel in nearly a year, and as a matter of fact, have sold quite a few. Sadly, I won't be buying too many nifty reels anytime soon since I bought this money pit known as a house :)

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What? Doesn't everybody have a display case for their reels? Like I could fish 12 Abu CTs at once...:eek::p

AirDown, you're such a ho!!! But, alas, it takes one to know one :redface:;):D I just may have to relinquish my crown as I haven't bought a reel in nearly a year, and as a matter of fact, have sold quite a few. Sadly, I won't be buying too many nifty reels anytime soon since I bought this money pit known as a house :)
I know what you mean, luckly mine is paid off.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
I'm searching for a 5500 CT right now. They're pretty hard to find at a reasonable price it seems. That or I'm looking in the wrong places. Nice reels though.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
So wait a minute, let me get this straight. You purchased 2 reels to just put in a display case? How often do you fish? Do you fish? Why would you display reels that you've never caught fish on? I'm not trying to talk trash Airdown, I just cannot fathom spending money on fishing equipment I'll never use. I got a new heaver today (saltist and penn pro guide) and fully intend on drumming with it after work...

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Some people are just collectors man. Just like a guy who has loads of firearms that doesn't hunt with or shoot them all. Abu's are collectible anyway since there are so many different models and versions.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I mean, I guess I understand that. I've just never met any one that simply collect reels and not use them.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So wait a minute, let me get this straight. You purchased 2 reels to just put in a display case? How often do you fish? Do you fish? Why would you display reels that you've never caught fish on? I'm not trying to talk trash Airdown, I just cannot fathom spending money on fishing equipment I'll never use. I got a new heaver today (saltist and penn pro guide) and fully intend on drumming with it after work...
Sure I fish. My fishing combo's are 6500 CT/HDX, 7500 CT/HDX, 6600 magX/Allstar 1206 and 4600 C4w/Kuhann Steelhead . I'm in Hatteras 2-3 times a month. The one's I buy for the collection must be NIB or atleast mint with box and all paperwork.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hell I'm farther away than you are, the wife makes me go....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You're talking to a couple of tackle ho's right here! Check out my (former :() stash...
Most of these were NIB and unfished.
You da man AK..............;) You still got that C5MagX in the back.....Hummmm, friend

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I haven't been married long enough for that yet. :p:D
Lol, no I mean she makes me take her. She loves to go but she will not drive on the sand so I have to go..:beer:

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think so. I think I've got the 6500 Big Game CS and CT pair, too...somewhere in my house. LOL :redface:

I really, really like the MagX reels.... Humm BG CS and CT.. Well you where you can find me if..well I'm here for ya bro.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts