Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only trouble is they were all 5-6" rockfish. LOL! No keeper rock, but it was loaded with little 5-6" rock all around the pier. Well I tried. This will be last time fishing here until spring. I am lucky to have permission to fish off these piers on the Tred Avon River off the Choptank River. Bayou Water Reflection Bank Tree
Natural landscape Body of water Nature Reflection Water
Wood Net-winged insects Insect
Back to hunting for crappie.

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
i 5 dinks in about 3-5 ft of water today for me..... one was maybe approaching 17 inches. I do not know if this is usual for being this late into the season but there's still a lot of small fish in shallow creeks with structure.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where in Oxford ?
Now that I think about it, this pier is a few miles before Oxford. I also fish piers in Oxford at the point, and sometimes at the ferry. This pier is before Oxford, but it is still the Tred Avon River. Don't know name of creek. My Daughter works on peoples grounds from spring to Dec. All of them are on the water with piers. I am lucky to have permission to fish off these piers. Thanks to my daughter Margie. Photograph People Snapshot Standing Photography
Child Vintage clothing Family
Margie knows fishing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts