Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Hey Andy,

Does the lure bag comes with the jighead that's shown in your pic? I'm expecting to receive the shipment today. I don't remember if I asked you this but I remember you mentioned you used 1/64 oz jighead, but you used a bobber with it right? I cannot imagine how one can cast something so light. Again, I'm not a FW fisherman but I'm sure that lure will work in SW (more like brackish) for WP.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH you gor to try it in salt water beach fishing. It will catch all kinds of fish close to shore. Fish like whiting, spot. croakers. No you have to buy the jig heads. You don't have to make long cast. I got to go. My wife keeps calling me to eat. Thak to you a little later.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
OK TunaFish, I'm back. I have no problem casting a 1/32, and 1/16th OZ jig head. I fish with a 7' Med Light rod, with 150 Yards of 8 LB J-Braid with a 10 Lb. Mono leader. If I need extra long cast, not very often, I use a bobber. You can do it if you got the right set up. 6181UKdTCJL._SL1000_.jpg 6181UKdTCJL._SL1000_.jpg

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
LOL! Double post. How did that happen?
You type too fast?

Yup, I gotcha. I know of few places that holds tons of WP using bait. However, I enjoy throwing artificials more than bait these days. Once I catch some on your magic lures, I'll post a report. See? Your constant fishing report is giving me inspiration to post my reports.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I got one smallie out of the McKeldin area. Had another fish play with my fly but didn't commit. Hiked up to Liberty Dam and fished there as well. Some big bass trolling around but not hungry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts