Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not any sort of solicitation for any products. Years ago a buddy turned me onto a Berkley Warehouse Center, who's job it is, to get rid of products that either have been sitting or a good example might be fishing line that is listed at 125 yards on the boxes, but when produced it only had 112 yards. Crazy as this seems they also have over runs, example being if it was listed as 125 but they ran 135 yards, once again, on sale at the factory warehouse and will never be sold to the general public at any store. They also sell new stuff and discontinued items. So if you like Berkley products the link to the site is: http://www.ffo-tackle.com

This is no joke, and I will give you an example. If you buy line and pay $30.00 at Bass Pro Shop, their price is $3.00. So if you can deal with a couple missing yards or alike, its the best place to buy their items. Now do not tell anybody, this is between me and you. LOL. You can all thank me in the morning.:fishing:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.