Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we were just past it (south) on the shore from 3:30 to 7:00 when the rain came creepin up the shore. Saw a bunch of people move to the end of the pier just after the rain around 4:30. Was wondering if anyone was there and what was going on. After the rain we walked farther south but to no real luck, caught a few tiny round head and another one of those ones that looks really odd, its a pretty fish with a big old sharp tooth on its upper mouth, it has tiny black spots on it and very radiant colors. Anyone know what it is??? Then we were walking down the beach around 6-6:30 when the rain was coming and decided id throw it back out for one last cast while we debated on leaving,... and when we decided to leave I hit a 13" roundhead and he was the only keeper of the day. thanks to the advice you guys gave me I was able to filet him up and throw him in the freezer til tomorrow. Tomorrow we plan on going a tad offshore, I'll let you know if its any better than onshore, then,... we are going onshore in the afternoon (more friends want to come out and hang out on the beach). Good luck, and Fish on!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Sandbridgeman
Not really sure about the vibrant colors but sounds like a speckled trout to me. What was the surf like yesterday? Thinking about going down there tommorow to yak some baits out. thanks tight lines.............geo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts