Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Parking without a boat $2 for VA Beach residents, $4 for non - all day, and $1 for everyone after 1700.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
May we will meet up Rockhead-I will be doing some lat nite fishin.I will be the filipino guy with the fish-n-mate cart-
See Ya

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
yea
i think
i ran into you and sandflea at the cbbt pilings on wed. evening when he got the two black drum

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
"Yeah, all us filipinos look alike, huh?!?!"
:D
No that was me you talked to. Was that you with the tasty beverage in your hand? I thought you were living in the N. End?
Look for me there, I'll venture towards the CBBT when the Lesner gets too stupid.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah-we all look alike..... ;) ;) ;) .You didn't miss anything @ Great Kneck-C2h&g.Did't even lose one storm shad,didn't have 1 bite!.I helped this Filipino couple net 2 stripers,on double bottom rigs ,mullet.The couple wasn't even there for 10 min.The out going current took ther bottom rigs tight to the wall,when the 2 24+ stripers were caught.Nice eating fish

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
yep tasty beverage! I just moved from 59th street over to chix off fentress ave. which is right there by chix beach cafe. hit me up for a realtime cbbt pilings report whenever.that goes for anyone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts