Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fishing in the keys 8 hours day for several days, Should I get air conditioned boat or is there a decent breeze out there on the water. It will be late May.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Still a little breeze left during May. I wouldn't worry about it till July, Aug, Sept. Those are the hottest months. Still the humidity will be @ 100%. If you are not used to that, get the AC!!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I think an important question here is whether there will be women (wife or girlfriend) on board. If so probably go with the AC.

If not, every guy I know here in Florida just goes overboard for a quick swim when it gets too hot in the summer.

Now the women, that's another story. Especially if you want to fish for eight hours. I hate to stereotype, but most women I've been out with can't take it all day, especially the heat.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think an important question here is whether there will be women (wife or girlfriend) on board. If so probably go with the AC.

If not, every guy I know here in Florida just goes overboard for a quick swim when it gets too hot in the summer.

Now the women, that's another story. Especially if you want to fish for eight hours. I hate to stereotype, but most women I've been out with can't take it all day, especially the heat.
I agree

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.