Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am almost exactly 2 hours from Annapolis, so how much more time do I need to add for the Tank? And are there any decent places to stay nearby? And isn't there an antique store nearby for my other hobby? LOL

·
Registered
490 Posts
Add an hour from the bay bridge and you should be there, yes lots ofantique shops in cambridge also new high $ hotel :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
I've made it in 30 minutes early in the morning but I was doing a tad over the speed limit. :rolleyes:

Catman. :D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Got you beat Catman have made in about an hour from silver spring. Oh yeah forgot to tell ya Mr. Po Po got me the other day going back home from tank going 95 mph before the bridge :eek: I don't know what I was thinking I know they are there usually but a few cars and I were flying together. Out of nowhere 4 cops pulled us all over. Thank god he only gave me a warning and let me go. Sometimes being military has its ups and downs.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Man, that's laying the pedal to the metal. The only place where I watch for them is in Easton. The speed limit changes 3 time in about a 2 mile stretch. I'll email the photos tomorrow after work. Take care.

Catman.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Yeah i know! Appreciate it man.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
That section between Easton and the Tank is a pretty bad streach the Troopers hide in the middle grassy and tree area,you can't see them coming or going,damn I don't want to ride with any of you lead footers,I'll take my time(1hr.45min.). :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts