Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a picture of what i think is a large mouth bass i caught in well what i think was salt water and was maybe brackish?? but i am trying to post the pic in my topic not the gallery. i am sure this water has high salt content because i caught puppy drum and a sheephead that same day as well as blue crab.it is a tributary out of the lynnhaven bay all the way down by virginia beach blvd.
could a largemouth some how survive there. you have to see the pic.
thanks again

buzz

·
Registered
191 Posts
Buzz
Some years back, when I was much younger.I fished only fresh water with a 10' john boat.
W.Neck Creek was a bassy looking place. And up untill the new bridges were but in one could drag in at a couple of hiway cros- sings. Caught my fair share of bass using blade baits. Anyway, I had just started fishing rubber worms and thought I would give W Neck Creek a try. I was getting strike after strike until I landed a monster jimmy.
If memmory serves me the creek you're speaking of is this same W Neck Creek. Depending on how much rain and direction of the wind. You could quite possibly need both a fresh water and salt water licenses, for your favorite honey hole.
See ya on the beach,tw

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Try this buzz bigshark88 posted this on fl board "try momentoffame.com and get the reply email, right click, properties, looooooong URL, copy it, get over here, open a reply, put up some image brackets and paste the looooooong URL, take out any spaces..... let her rip!"

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fl fisherman thanks for the info i am out of town for the weekend but i will try what you said as soon as i get back

graphixdude i will get the pic to you on monday also.
thanks again

buzz

·
Registered
164 Posts
catchinabuzz, you first need to put your pic on a server somewhere. You can see from the html code I am listing here that the picture I am using here as an example is in my ISP's server (members.cox.net), in a folder (files), and the name of the file is rig.jpg. There are a few free "picture hosting" services out there if your ISP does not provide you with web space.

Before placing on the server the picture should be resized to make viewing comfortable. Notice the size of this pic is not HUGE. Scrolling is not required to see all of pic.

Place the html code above or below the paragraph where you want it.

In this example just replace the paranthesis "()" with less than/greater than symbols "<>". These second symbols represent bracketing of commands.

(src="http://members.cox.net/files/rig.jpg")

Make sure you type in the code as it appears, including the quotation marks. There are other ways of displaying a pic in your topic, but this is the easiest. You can copy this string and paste to your post and it will work. Try it....

In this example I have just replaced the "()" with "<>" and this is what happens.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts