Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I`ve read some about Houlihan Bridge and wanted to know about fishing there. Is there parking and places to fish from bridge or shore, I`m gonna be in Savanah this w/e and wanted to fish the area, any tips? Thanks guys...Ed:-->>(((">---fishing:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
ft pulaski bridge should be good and all around the island..been seeing a bunch of people at the mouth of lazaretta and the south channel, on the left hand side goin to tybee...
i never had much luck at the lazeretta pier but ive heard of a few who say they do(mostly from the owner of the baitshop there).

i see a lot of people at the bon adventure cemetary trout fishing. its not at bonadventure but at the cemetary next to it. same turn off but keep going straight back to the newer cemetary. where you see cars parked next to the water is where they are. ive done pretty good there but not from shore.

tell you who will direct you to a good place from shore...and that is don adams at adams bait shop. its the first left after you cross the bridge leaving savannah on Victory Dr. going to tybee...Victory Dr. going east..there is a boat dealership on the left 'SeaRay'. he also sells live shrimp by the pint or quart...NOT by the dozen...like one other 'bait and tackle' shop.

im getting skunked on trying for stripers the last three outings.......and by boat is the only way i know of to houlihans..i could be wrong, i dunno

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks LedweightII, we are out here now and you are right about Adam`s bait they are some great guys there. When I come back I will buy from them again, we fished from under the bridge just south of that one. didn`t catch anything however the dolphins put on a great show for my grandson. looks like bad weather is rolling in for Sun. Gonna go out on the pier tonite the tide is comming in, caught some short sharks last nite. Might not be out there long verry foggy and wore out from the riverwalk today. Will bring my boat when I come back. Thanks again LedweightII, if you make it up to lake Lanier (whats left of it) let me know...Ed:fishing:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.