Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Sure yiu weren't suffering from delusions of Grandure?I start seeing hot girls when I have been drinking too much. :D :D :D That's why I stay with bottled water.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
The low lights and lot's of alcohol make even the most unattractive girls and snaggle-ttothed old women seem hot when you're out there late at night and lonely. The combination of low light and alcohol, it's just like bar, with fish. Although. I have known some really hot girls who like to fish, so you never know.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I know this is a 'fishing' post so I'll try to keep to the subject. :)
Back in the day (pre-wedding ring days), I would cast my trolling lures on the 'Duck Inn' side of the bridge on a warm summer Friday night. The targeted species would start to show up around dusk and be schooling by dark. My favorite lures would come in the (overpriced) 16oz varieties. The favorite lines were not mono or co-polymers but single-liners such as "Are you okay?...Cause you just fell down from heaven". The bite wasn't good on most nights. I never figured out what presentation worked and didn't work. There were more skunked nights than successful nights.
I believe the seasoned opened a couple of weeks ago and by the looks of it from last Friday, it was schooling. (This was observed from the drive over the Lesner - my 'fishing' license expired when I got the wedding ring) :D

·
Registered
515 Posts
My most remarkably successful trolling line (college-days) went something like this:

"Hey that's a really cool jacket you're wearing. It reminds me of the upholstery on my grandmother's couch ... without the plastic of course."

Kimoslobby will verify actual usage and effectiveness of that trolling line ...

Given that simpleton approach, many consider it a miracle that I'm married.

THROW MORE / SOME / ANY / MAYBE A FEW BACK

Jake Ace

·
Registered
300 Posts
LOL..chest2head and Jake Ace....

There are a few cuties on the pier from time to time, but not many single ones.

Maybe I need to stop hittin the peir this weekend and troll the strip for mermaids.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Then there are a few fellow fishermen I know that never see an unattractive woman - each and everyone one of them is beautful to them! They are the ones that always have a weekend date...

Lou

1 - 7 of 7 Posts