Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
The shore fishing around the bridge has SUCKED for the trout this year... if you're fishing from shore hit the ditch... if you're mobile on the water either is good... depends on what is closer at that point.

·
Registered
203 Posts
i'd go to the ditch man, ,I think you're more likely to get a big one outta there than rudee .........paper trout or even leader board material!! just my opinion .. good luck let us know how it goes!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hot Ditch

it,s a gulp or Storm or? in white pink tail,skinny.he,s not home yet. but i,ve seen them on his rigs.will post again if i see him getting thre boat together for a try AM. hope this helps. uses a popping float! he caught more citations last year than i,ve ever seen. and i got a bunch. NE wind am should be on the beach probably last chance!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just got the call the water pump on the boat is haven some problems so we are going to be out their later then expected we are deffinatly hitten rudee because of this and had a call from another friend that he had a friend in rudee today slaying some nice trout but thanks for the help guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts