Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,so far it looks like Boomer(alias BW) ,Clyde,Rodwatcher,maybe Wormy, and I are going on a Rick Catton charter tomorrow,if the weather will give just a little help.. :rolleyes: Today,got out of work early for a change.. The roads are slushy and there's about 2 inches on the ground in Kitty Hawk,bridges are trying to freeze as well.. The wind is suppose to blow n at 17 with gust to 35 tomorrow,we'll see.. Let ya'll know something tomorrow when we get in or if we aren't able to go.. From what I hear,Rick is
"mohawkin em",they caught over 80 yesterday! :jawdrop:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Good luck hope you all get into some nice fish :D

We got dumped on down here to (2-3") everything that was on the road is melted but now it's starting to turn to ice. Should be fun driving to work at 5am :rolleyes:

Tight Lines

Tim

·
Super Moderator
10,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well Dawg it wasn't a total loss we all were gathered in my house talking and OT stepped in an told us a bunch of "OLE HATTERAS" storys,that guy can tell a story about as well as anyone I know.. :D It wasn't fishing but the way he tells a story you felt like you were there pulling on one. :D Maybe next weekend like NS4D said.... ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts