Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I arrived at our house Monday evening and began fishing early Tuesday Morning on the pier...I used fresh cut shrimp and bounced a gulp shrimp on a 1/4 oz lead head...I caught several mullet and two small trout. That afternoon I went to a dock off of Lockwood Folly and fished with cut shrimp...it was on...my first cast I caught a 20" Red Drum that was around 4-5 lbs. I caught two nice black drum around 2-3 lbs each and many others. I caught one trout on cut shrimp. Went to the pier Wednesday morning and caught one mullet and one black drum...went back to the dock and caught about 10 small black drum on cut shrimp. Thursday...caught a few more drum...nothing big. ON Friday, went to a river rig with a gulp shrimp and caught three trout (not keepers) and watched two other people catch nice trout on the same rig...one guy used mud minnows and caught a nice 19 inch fat trout...Sunday morning...I caught a small flounder and trout on gulp shrimp and same rig...overall...the fishing was on fire!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts