Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two of th links I use th most are gone. :( I found one but I'll be darned if I can find th link with th local water temps an wind speed.Can ya post it so I can add it to my favorites? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2,093 Posts
yeah, what happened to the conditions page?
may be our man is making it new and improved?

Digger, where you been? Rick said to say hello btw. Hoping to see you and Cdog soon.

June 17 looks like a good day to get together, but hopefully before then too!

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Tax season keeps me busy. beside I don't get down that way until 10 or so. Tell Rick High I need to catch up with him.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Tax season keeps me busy. Besides I don't get down that way until 10 or so. Tell Rick Hi I need to catch up with him.

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Yeah, I moved regs under Hot Spots. Figured all the state info should be one one page.

As to Conditions, the logs didn't show many people were using it. Which features on that page were you guys using? I can bring it back if you guys really want it.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey SF I was mostly using th NOAA an Saltwtertides links.I have both of those on my favorites now so I guess I don't need th conditions although it was nice having em all in one place.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I used the NOAA wind/water temp also- Like Cdog said I now have the link but it was nice to have it on this site too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts