Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Charlie do you have or could you take any VHS video that you can send me of all you guys casting at anacostia. It would be nice to see how your all getting along this year. Regards Big Dave

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yes, I have some that I have already shot, I'll get a tape and make a copy of some of us. We would love to here what you have to say.

We finally got snowed out of our Sat practice, but Sunday looks like it might be ok. I quess you are still frozen in?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Charlie Yea its still pretty cold. I hope that Blaine has thawed out by now. the weathermen predicted 4 to 6 inches yesterday and buy dinner time I had 16" to plow from the driveway. The ice fishing has been pretty steady with over 18 to 20 inches of ice on most ponds. Its been way to cold for me to cast.

I would be happy to look at any video you have. Other than filpping reels there is not much to do here as far as casting goes. I am hoping for a warmer March Talk to you soon Charlie Regards Big Dave

·
Registered
303 Posts
Big Dave,

I have thawed, but the snow seems to have followed me.

By the time you keep your driveway shoveled, your level of conditioning will allow you to cast 1200'+. :)
My best,

Blaine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts