Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PM me your phone # and I'll give you a call tonight. You have a roadtrip comming up this summer, you just don't know it yet...LOL :D....Hat

·
Registered
823 Posts
yea he can swing thru here and wet a line on his way up:p :p

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Will be more then happy to make the rounds Topsailbum.:cool:
Hat Pm'ed ya .:D

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
That sounds good but I thought it was vice verse. Hat was supposed to pick us all up and head down towards FL and do some major offshore fishing. Don't think I have forgotten Clyde! LOL:D

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I think your right FL FISHERMAN . I remember somthing about GPS # so he wouldn't get lost on the way here. I thought I E Mailed them to him .:D

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Yup and by then Captain Hat will have two new legs and should be able to sail the sea once again.:)

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't you guys worry,

your going to get your offshore trip. I just don't know what will come first that or Kozzys roadtrip but it's comming! ;)....Tightlines

A phone will ring any second now....one ringy dingy, two ringy dingy...LOL

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Missed The Call

Hey Hat had to step out got in later then expected I will call you back today. I think I will walk down and try the surf out in a few hours for some blues . I will try you when I get back .

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I know,

you went out to one of those (hey Sammy, poor it in a dixie cup I'm ready to go bars) :eek: Give me a call....Tightlines

1 - 9 of 9 Posts