Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we need to wet a line, real soon.

did you fish the rumble this weekend? Heard they were taking six footers ofer the bow at belky, but there were fish there.

·
Registered
766 Posts
we need to wet a line, real soon.

Yeah you all do need to wet a line. Perhaps you can catch some of these. :D:D:D

The first 2 next to my foot weighed 3.6 and 3.4 lbs!

Same fish, different pose. All six were caught last Saturday. Great way to start the vacation - too bad the weather turned but I did manage a few good days of fishing!

Sorry to hijack your thread Brandon! :D

Britt

·
Super Moderator
3,417 Posts
. . . .
Same fish, different pose. All six were caught last Saturday. Great way to start the vacation - too bad the weather turned but I did manage a few good days of fishing!

Sorry to hijack your thread Brandon! :D

Britt
You've got to be the pomp-catchinist Tennessean I've ever seen! Based on the pics you've posted here (and not just on this thread), I'm going to have to take a bottle of that Holston River water down there to the Strand and cast a spell on those fish! :D

Great Job!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Looks like we are late again Brandon. As soon as this wind dies i'm gonna rust a hook or three, maybe wednesday.

Oh and Britt............Mighty fine

·
Registered
766 Posts
Thanks! I took these fish down to the pier to clean. While I was there some other man weighed one in at 4.6 pounds! I can't imagine that beast! That's 1/3 bigger than mine!

Britt

·
Registered
750 Posts
holy pompano batgirl that is an impressive harvest of pomps. did you gather those in surf at garden city? fleas or shrimp?

·
Registered
750 Posts
cool thanks, thats one sweet day you had there. man, 4.6lb. is a monster. i didnt realize they could run that large in carolina, i thought only fla. but now i know:)

·
Registered
766 Posts
cool thanks, thats one sweet day you had there. man, 4.6lb. is a monster. i didnt realize they could run that large in carolina, i thought only fla. but now i know:)

Please focus on the above pictured fish and not on the huge fish that I didn't catch. After all, whose thread is this anyway?!?!?!

:D:D:D

Britt

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that's beat up Brit, first you catch all my pompano, then you hijack my threat.

I thought we were all friends.:D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts