Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe if we start a thread with pictures of the strangest surf carts/equipment then maybe Flea will submit a picture of the customized baby stroller.:D :D :jawdrop:

·
Registered
270 Posts
TRIGGERFISH said:
I heard someone customized Hats pier cart the last pier clean up,I wounder who?
We had to cannibalize it for parts for his Jeep; everythign after that was inevitable ;)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Hats Cart

Honest, I was just helping my buddy out and the back wheels came off after I had made it to the end of the pier..Sandcrab was kind enough to load Hat's gear onto his pier mate cart and get him off the pier that night. Trigger, how did the cart operate the other day at PLO? Boy I had a taste for that Jambalaya the other day, I may have to make some this weekend..last weekend I made seafood chowder and maryland crab soup..I like to eat seafood all winter when can't fish!:cool:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
murphman, he bit_hed almost all day about his cart and what you did to it. Yea I'll be makeing 5 gals. of jumbalaya this weekend,two more for my wifes christmas party and three for some contractors here at work for next week and also I'll be smokeing salmon sometime this weekend,is anybody hungry!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts