Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was good meeting you and thanks for the picture. It was good meeting all the guys hope to fish with you guys agian.

fishing was hot for a while 25 blues and 2 sea trout on chicken and cut spot.

hey hat let me know when you are doing the clean up at point lookout i will do my best to get down there later profish1

·
Registered
216 Posts
Good to meet you all...

Hat, Profish, MasterCaster (and dad),
It was great fishing with all of you. I appreciate you guys showing me how catching fish was done.LOL I surely wasn't getting the job done, and neither was WtrDog. You know there is something to be said about that PLO pier. Can we all say encroachment????????? Did anyone notice the newbies that showed up casting over all of (at least) MY rods and placing rods right in between both of mine? WOW, I don't mind fishing close, especially with fellow P&S'ers but I would never walk in between someones established fishing area and place poles between theres. :jawdrop: That is one thing about Tank that I do like. Plenty of room.

Hat,
I'll try PLO again soon, maybe in a couple of weeks (stay ALL night till morning too). And this time I am comming armed with better rigs. I'll let you know when I plan on going and maybe you can make it as well. It is a pleasure to fish with good people. (MC and Pro, feel free to join as well)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nice meeting you all on Sat. PLO... what can I say, 3 times and 3 skunks, this is starting to get personal. It was good to see people catching fish, guess SurfMan and I need to be better prepared (better rigs, more rigs, bribes to the fish gods). I'm sure will be back, and catching fish next time.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Sorry to hear about your problems SurfMan. When the fishing gets good at PLO, that kinda thing can happen. There are a few spots that are coveted at that pier especially the left corner. I've never had anyone fish b/w my poles before. At least you got to fish with friends while learning a thing or two. I will try to make the PLO clean-up if I can.
-Anthony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts