Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you made out alright, now, I'm off today and don't have to be at work until 4pm Sunday, and looking to wet a line (yeah I know it will probably suck) so any ideas?

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So, ya got 'lectric back? Hope you made out allright. How's your trip to BP looking this week, or is it too early to tell?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Hey shaggy,

Man no lectrick SUCKS! Don't know about Breezy yet. Been trying to get them but all I get is a recording, sure hope it's ok. I did see a report from the marina and it seems they did ok but the camp ground took the full force of Izzy. Let you know when I find out...Take care my friend, Hat80

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings Hat80!

I posted my condolences on the "Issues" forum, but I don't think everyone goes there. Jason (FL FISHERMAN) drove out to North Beach and verified that the pier is gone. I know the pier had special meaning to you....

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Hey Jake you got that backwards, Hat drove out and couldn't get near but his insiders have seen the pier and all that is left is a little piece of the end with no boardwalk to get to it!:jawdrop:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Thanks Jake,

Your right, the pier and the whole area is special to me. To those people that don't know me it may seem as thoe I am just out to bash the town with the Boycott.

Nothing could be farther from the truth! This whole thing is for the love of the area and the bay. And to keep public lands open to the people, no matter what the cost to a greedy government.

Again Jake thanks, I'm looking forward to doing some fishing with you soon....Tightlines, Clyde

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings Jason!

Mea Culpa (Latin for 'my fault'... ) I misread your post (actually read too much into it) under Last Meeting and the new post (you guys type too fast!) wasn't there yet. In any event, the piers gone and Clyde feels bad about it, but he already has "plans" for any replacement pier.

I fired off an email to Angel Bolinger of the MD DNR about including a status report of the piers and access points in the weekly report.

I purposely DIDN'T mention the good reports from the 'tank... Seems like there's going to be a lot of fishermen out there looking for a new home! If they're not smart enough to join Pierandsurf.com, (or at least check us out regularly), then they can find out the hard way: "Yo buddy, where'd you get all those fish?" Hey, it sounds better in a Philly accent!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts