Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey bro this is the profish could you tell me when the puppy drum or any fsh for that matter are running hard down at lynnhaven thanks bro keep it safe thanks the profish

·
Registered
300 Posts
Well....im not much of an expert in finding fish. Really the only place I ever fish is Lynnhaven Pier, but there have been some pups and stripers caught in the surf lately (good size).

Blues and Spec trout seem to be running good at LP as well...spots on and off close to the part of the pier that is now "the end". Blues biting pretty much anything thrown at em and the specs are biting near the cleaning table on the left side when facing the water. Specs biting cut bait. Pups biting cut bait and minnows.

Also some black sea bass being caught - oh and quite a few flatties as well.. Try dropping your line close to the pilings for the sea bass and flatties.

Good luck.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey graphixdude

thanks for the info i wont be able to get down there for about a week in a half do to work. seems everyone with a harley left it out and now our shop has to make them all better well thats idiots for ya talk to ya later the profish

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey graphixdude

thanks for the info i wont be able to get down there for about a week in a half do to work. seems everyone with a harley left it out and now our shop has to make them all better well thats idiots for ya talk to ya later the profish

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey graphixdude

1 - 5 of 5 Posts