Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a weekend pass in March...2nd, 3rd or 4th week.

Us boys vs your boys @ Ocracoke...losers buys the first round @ Howards Pub...

Largest, most, bait or metal. all drum show down..Gannets, kumerants, sea gulls don't count

Lets get this drum showdown rolling.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kenny...really feelin' the mojo this year...

Gotta get the rest of the 'boys to get down.

Clay...trust me...we'll make sure that round is cold an tasty.

·
3,775 Posts
Awe Yea!

:popcorn:Ill go ahead and tape some guides on a rod again. The butt section will be nothing but a reel seat again......

Ill take a pint of Howards finest grog...Along with a cheese burger of course.

I guess its a us's vs you's type of thing hugh?

We'll be watching those temps. Im sure our team captain up there in Hattie (DD) will be scouting out a hole for the home team so we'll stop off at the pony for some am breakfast and get to catching a little afterwards.

·
Super Moderator
10,102 Posts
oh yeah, i'll be in on this. And I'll be sure to bring my lucky fishing partner again, he's good for atleast three. :)
I feel certian you'll break that skunk's back this yr,Clyde.... If between Firespider,you're bud,and I can rack up 9 amoungst us,no doubt you're gonna be in on the action this yr. Besides,Al done run out all his luck in the Wheels Tourney... :D I hope anywho....:rolleyes::D

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
I feel certian you'll break that skunk's back this yr,Clyde.... If between Firespider,you're bud,and I can rack up 9 amoungst us,no doubt you're gonna be in on the action this yr. Besides,Al done run out all his luck in the Wheels Tourney... :D I hope anywho....:rolleyes::D
Dayum Al, I'm starting to feel like Custer at Lil Big Horn. Any other Va boys gonna show???

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Let's see,hmmm... I think the first was caught last yr by,hmmmm.. :D Oh and a yr before that,by that same guy??? :D
Hmm.

This Va. boy got a 50" FL the first week of January last year. :rolleyes:

And this one wasn't off a pier ... .

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
I can't let my fellows A/C fighting alone. Bring it on boys. I'll bring the rest of my A/C's and tokens down. They aint catching many fish, but they can drink some beers. :D

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
don't under estimate the "well".....its been a great December.....my re-model is almost done....the missus is happy...and she agreed that I deserve a break some time in March. The ju-ju is runnin' strong;)

I'm hoping to recruit Walt D and that OBX Rookie.
Thats at least 4 between them 2.
Teo- at least 2
Neil - at least 2
NJ - at least 1 1/2 ( do one eyed drummies count?)
Clay - at least 2

I'll do my best to provide moral support, and help keep the cooler full of ice and bait.

anyone else game? lets show them Carolina boys somethin;)

So we see your 9 and raise you 2 1/2

Bring on them drummies and that nice cold one @ Howards....

·
3,775 Posts
You seem to be missing something AL

Who's gonna let you Virginia guys know it's on?

You see, We can keep things quiet down this way between a handfull of people. We might have already been catching by the time you guys figure out whats going on.....We're apt to sneak accross that cedar island ferry and meet up with some other guys without being noticed. Only thing to give it away is the silence on the web after a few days....

But we'll let you know when the sandspike toss and leftover bait cooler shmag chug is going down....
:D

Anyhow...It will be good to see you guys this spring none-the-less.

·
Super Moderator
10,102 Posts
Hmm.

This Va. boy got a 50" FL the first week of January last year. :rolleyes:

And this one wasn't off a pier ... .
Hmmm,so yer got yer one 50"FL did ya?? Those ain't easy ta come by... managed to luck into one 50 and a half FL off the planks myself this yr.. Have luckin to em off'n the beach as well,they are hard to come by.. As hard to catch one either way,think you'll agree after this yr at Sandbridge,ya reacon???? ;) :D

It's all cool though,I know the ac is down fer this,so be ready fer the "reenforcements" from NC that will be there and are every yr..
Arch Bracher
Jimmy Hillsman
Phil aka Savfish
Russel Warren
almost forgot Nick

I just luck into the first one,but these guys are out fer blood and NUMBERS.. :D Oh,Al yer better have some DEEP Pockets... ;) :D :p

·
Banned
773 Posts
Hey guys is this limited to VA vs NC? :D

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
don't under estimate the "well".....its been a great December.....my re-model is almost done....the missus is happy...and she agreed that I deserve a break some time in March. The ju-ju is runnin' strong;)

I'm hoping to recruit Walt D and that OBX Rookie.
Thats at least 4 between them 2.
Teo- at least 2
Neil - at least 2
NJ - at least 1 1/2 ( do one eyed drummies count?)
Clay - at least 2

I'll do my best to provide moral support, and help keep the cooler full of ice and bait.

anyone else game? lets show them Carolina boys somethin;)

So we see your 9 and raise you 2 1/2

Bring on them drummies and that nice cold one @ Howards....
Dont forget about Bear Al.

Hmmm,so yer got yer one 50"FL did ya?? Those ain't easy ta come by... managed to luck into one 50 and a half FL off the planks myself this yr.. Have luckin to em off'n the beach as well,they are hard to come by.. As hard to catch one either way,think you'll agree after this yr at Sandbridge,ya reacon???? ;) :D

It's all cool though,I know the ac is down fer this,so be ready fer the "reenforcements" from NC that will be there and are every yr..
Arch Bracher
Jimmy Hillsman
Phil aka Savfish
Russel Warren
almost forgot Nick

I just luck into the first one,but these guys are out fer blood and NUMBERS.. :D Oh,Al yer better have some DEEP Pockets... ;) :D :p
But if DD brings in them "ringers" we better start saving up for that first round...:eek:

1 - 20 of 95 Posts