Pier and Surf Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Had a great time

Shaggy, I just wanted to thank you for spending the time slingin lead like we did. Learned alot and I appreciate it. Hell, like I said,,,,I may have to buy and Avet now and try conventional again. I think maybe blue or purple. But I still like my LEVEL WINDS!!!!!!!!;) ;) ;)

Pics posted in photo gallery

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Had a really good time with Paul and Kim, about a 3 1/2 hour drive, so not bad travel, hit a few spots, threw out all kinds of bait, and well for me, Saturday, bunkerchunks were is, no fresh, but the frozen got me some skate, shark and a single blue.

Would have had a good time with or without fish, so the bluefish was just icing on the cake.

Hospitality was excellent, and it was nice to meet new people, and tell Val (shark bait :eek: ) I say hello.

Thanks for the opportunity, and will attempt another trip sometime in the future. Next trip is SC for the annual family vacation, but, Al and the boss lady willing side trip to Virginia Beach again this year on the way home.

Did get home this morning somewhat tired, to a full house a 15 - 18 year olds, so had to shoot the chit with the daughters friends, then laid down for a nap. All in all a good weekend, weather was excellent.

Have Jeep will travel :D

Oh, and Dogg, thanks for the rigs, will look forward to giving them a shot.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Glad you had a great trip....sounds like Dogg and the mrs..is good people!

Bob, ya know you and Sharon and the girls are always welcome....lemme me know if #1 needs to borrow a surf board...I see a Back Bay trip or LIP trip...she can hit the waves, we can catch up on times.

Dogg and Mrs Dogg, if your ever down my way in VB, lemme know....hospitality deffinitely reciprocates!!!

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Thanks Al

I heard alot about you and am lookin forward to makin my way down. Probably in the spring. Right now time is short at work and it's tough gettin time off in the summer. After the first of the year I get all of my time back so I will have the time to sling some lead.

·
Registered
905 Posts
was wondering if that was you....

saw the pics...and was saying is that shaggy, shaggy? and sho nuf it was...just first time i heard of you heading north. glad ya'll had a good time.

ruddedogg...those reels i sold you a while back still working out for ya...i noticed you were selling some stuff.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Yeah

They are still holden. The bait runner feature has stopped clicking on them though. But they still work good. I was selling the expior eb80's I have. I had them on the two 12 footers I have. The I got from you and the other that I got from AtlanticAngler. They were just way too heavy. so i'm lookin to put the diawa emblem pros on them. Thanks for askin.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts