Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Charlie, How is the newest addition to your family doing? :) Looking forward to seeing you again in Oct. Would you happen to have an extra extend a butt section that would fit my Vmax f1, for sale? I forget the real name for those things. pelican man.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I dont have one, but I'll ask in the morning if they have one made up and have them put it in with an order that they have for me that is just about to ship.

Arn't you coming to the July Open?

Thanks for asking about Isabella, she is a real love. She talks(coos) more than the others and she makes all this eye contact with such excitement, it is so nice. Life is good.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Charlie, I have not been practicing much. If I would come in July, I would still be in the remedial group. :) Thanks for checking about that butt extender. I would like to try one out for myself. Aren't they around 1' long? Let me know if you can get one and what I owe you. I liked when my girls cooed, too. But I am glad that they are older so that I can carry on a conversation with them. They also love to get on the beach and go fishing. Thanks, pelican man.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts