Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have made the executive decision to wait another weekend. Been keeping an I on the weather and temps and getting a better feeling about next weekend at the moment, so unless you are making the trip again soon we will have to reschedule the knot tying lessons to another weekend! Was looking forward to meeting you and the P&S gang and having DD bust a few IA knots and learn some new knots. Keep me posted on your trip and will be looking forward to some more nice picks on the photo album when you get back. Are you still planning on getting in on Anglers HQ Tournament when you get down, Haven’t seen any picks entered yet so you might be the first one to enter a fish in the tournament, I was hoping that I was going to be the first one to enter a fish and next year about this time one we will be fishing with our new customs! (Wishful thinking) You Boys have a safe trip and stay warm this weekend and leave a few for me!

Tight Lines!
Jay (OBX Rookie)
:D

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
First thing Sat morn I'm signing up. Hope to catch something worthy of th leader board.We'll hook up down there soon. Will post report good or bad here.

Clay

1 - 2 of 2 Posts