Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Brannnnnnnnnnnndon

Go check out the sequel to ET1.

I'll point you in the right direction. Just move each letter and number in "E-T-1" up one place. :p

Oh BTW that was lesson #4.

I'll take that 2 weeks off now sand flea. But it was worth it!!! :D :D :D

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Brandon, that little tirade of yours is way out of line, particularly the other thread you posted (now deleted).

If for some reason you are irked at someone, PM them. But don't go screaming profanity out at people. Two weeks--go to your corner.

It is way too early in the winter to be getting this squirrelly...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Thrifty, I think you need to go to the corner and count all the paint spots on the wall. When you are done you come back and tell me how many. I know how many are there, so don't even try to pull one over on me. :cool:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
ooooooooooooooo boy, if the fish dont start biting soon things are going to get ugly ...quick. from what I gather they are not biting much, for the boaters too!

·
Registered
742 Posts
dern I done missed somethin! Deer season is over, must be time to fish! You boys quit actin like 3rd graders and go fishin!

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
hmmmmm

I don't know the history behind this arguement, but as someone who has used waders, I found the cartoon hilarious. :D

Except, the waders I had "breathed" well, a bit too well, they leaked to be honest. Hmmmm, I wonder if the trail of bubbles tipped off the trout I was after?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts