Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check your PM's Dude. Sent you one:D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got your PM Anthony. I hear ya on the GF thing. My girlfriend leaves Friday afternoon so I will be free. I don't want to spend to much time pouting so I figure I will go fishing. :D

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Hey Jason,
What kind of gear will I need to bring? Will I need some long surf rods and should I bring my net? I haven't decided on whether I should go or not but I am definitely interested. If we hit point lookout we should try to get some minnows somewhere so we can try and catch some flounder. What will you be bringing so we can cordinate on what to bring? Damn I really want to go now, you really got me thinking.
-Anthony

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey on belvoir we can castnet some minnows(bullminnows just like the ones you had) or even on the way to plo there is a bait shop near PAX that sells minnows. You would need rods between 8 to 12 ft. Man just bring what you got and we will be ok. Your net would be helpful at PAX, solomons and Plo piers but wouldn't be needed any where else. If you like crabs I can probably put us on some crabbing at solomons and PAX, I have crab nets. Hell we could at least use them for bait. I will be bringing: 2 12 ft poles, 1 okuma baitrunner, 2 smaller 7 ft poles, tackle box, cast net(unless you want to bring yours)(yours is better trust me), chair and cooler. If you bring poles, tackle, castnet, bait bucket, chair, and cooler we should be good. We can get bait down there. I am ready my friend just give me the word!:D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah don't forget about $$$$:p We got to eat you know!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts