Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
His name is Mr.Hagerty..410-907-7421
Hates sports fisherman no doubt about it.Its not the park you complain to and also if you camp you can not fish at night.Stop paying for camping your going to get disappointed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh also it was the parks job to clean up the park everyday and they absolutely don't. I've got little videos of them riding around on 4wheelers all day and even sleeping on them not doing [email protected]@

·
Registered
361 Posts
I must have missed the posts about night fishing getting shut down. Where is it shut down, and especially when camping? Is this guy a DNR officer, a park ranger, etc? Or just a crabby citizen?

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
we are all stewart's of the environment meaning it's everyone's responsibility keep it clean. When I was a boy scout 65 years ago we were taught to leave our camp site cleaner than we found it. If we as anglers and campers left the environment cleaner than we found it we wouldn't have some of our beaches and piers shut down at night. It's a shame that people leave their trash strewn all over the place. When you go fishing take an empty trash bag with and clean up around you. For those who have been on this forum long enough can remember when we did pier and beach clean ups. A group of us sometimes 15 or more would pick up trash in places like PLO, IRI, SPSP and the Choptank River pier and end the day with some fishing and a cook out. That will probably never happen again but as individuals we can help keep things cleaner and don't take the attitude that it's someone else's. AMEN
Hand Arm Mouth Organ Human body

1 - 5 of 5 Posts