Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help with this hey guys i purchased a 525 Penn Super Mag Xtra off of a UK web site Spottydogtackle.com while practicing my Pendulum in my back yard i put the mags right up against the side plate and broke the mag carrier bar:mad: :mad: i cant find any place that can fix the reel . I called Old Inlet in Del. and Penn warrenty in Philly say they cant get parts any help appreciated i dont want to have to send back to UK.:fishing: thanks in advance Tony/dcfishman

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks that was my original thought and i have been in touch with him i have a few rods and at least 4 reels made by him:fishing:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Try Clydes in Baltimore 410-242-6108. There is a shop on Lee Hwy about 3 miles SOUTH of the Key Bridge going into Georgetown in DC . I do not know the name of it BUT someone might,
IF YOU have a back yard that big to practice casting when in the friggin world do you have time to even fish???

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Try Veals in the UK

Do you know the part #?

This is a UK made reel; right? Probably the only place to gets parts are in the UK.

Might also try Neil's site. He might be able to point you in the right direction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts