Pier and Surf Forum banner

Help!!!!

2K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  Entropy 
#1 ·
Need your guys help. Last night after coming home from fishing my green jeep cherokee was stolen out of my driveway. My yellow tarpon kayak was still on top and all my fishing and kayak gear including a cooler of fish were in the back. Please keep your eyes open for it. I live in Yorktown. Thanks! Forrest

#2 ·
...including a cooler of fish...
What kind of fish? How big? Where did you get 'em? On what? :D

Seriously, though, sorry to hear about your loss. That sucks! If you want, send me some pics and/or description of your stuff and I'll be more than happy to put a post up on the Pirates' site. Get some more eyes out lookin' ;) . And, if it was one of us, we'll make him give it back :rolleyes:.

Hope all turns out well

~buggs

fish_247@mac.com

#7 ·
I am on that side of the water a lot... I will keep an eye out, any distinguishing mounts on the tarpon? I would call all local pawn shops, etc. and look for your kayak, tackle, electronics... once the Jeep is located check pawn shops, craigslist, etc in that area too.

#11 ·
I moved the thread over from the yaking board to here thinking it would get a lot more sighting,, if we happen to find the guy driving it want us to hold him till you show up ;)

I am guessing if anyone spot's the rig to give 911 a shout and they should know what were talking about??

#12 ·
just hold him against the ground with your foot shooter, and whack him with a rod spike til the police get there...

sorry to hear about your jeep/kayak/fishing stuff getting stolen, damn its rough if someone steals your truck, but the tackle, and kayak..sucks..

hope you find the SOB that did it and he gets whats comin to em..

#14 ·
About two years ago i had my 98 jeep cherokee stolen out of my driveway aswell!

That day i called the cops and reported it. What a waste that was. Me and a friend were going to drive around all the lower class neighborhoods and look for ourselves. Well we found it on like the third turn into a bad neighborhood. We stopped and called the cops to report we had found it. When they showed up it took some major convincing that it was mine and it had been stolen. The cops didnt believe me. They kept asking me if i had sold it, loaned it out ect just a bunch of demeaning belittling questions. I guess i cant blame them they were just doing their job of........................

Good luck finding it, it might or might not be to late but drive around all the neighborhoods in your area. Go into and behind apartments. Good or bad areas dont count on the cops finding it.

#18 ·
you know what really sucks? the sob that did it probably is too lazy and stupid to use the yak and fishing gear. They are just probably trying to figure out how many bags of crack or meth they can get for them.

I hope you find them... before the cops.... NOT that I support vigilante acts in any way mind you.... just don't leave any visible marks... I can give pointers if you want...

#22 ·
Thanks guys! Got the call friday that they found my car off Beechmont in the Denbigh section of Newport News. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that everything was still there. Maybe the stink from the fish ran them off 'cause boy did it stink in there!! Even picked up a pair of new Air Jordans that I guess they forgot. Thanks again! Forrest

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.