Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say hello, i just discovered your board. looks like a really nice bunch of people. i've been surf fishing in southwest louisiana for about 5 years now. we mostly catch redfish and sharks, the reds average 39" the sharks run small at 3' to 4'. look forward to new tips and technics, seems ya'll have it all figured out.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Welcome to P&S.

I'm fairly new myself. You will find that everyone here is more than willing to answer all your questions. A lot of great info to be had here. Don't hesitate to jump right in.

·
Super Moderator
3,417 Posts
Welcome to P&S!

·
Banned
328 Posts
Charlesw

Welcome to a very nice board, I'm kinda new too but I've picked up a tip or too. I've from central PA but I'm writing this from, what some would say is the Drum Capital-Buxtron, NC. Nothing today-yet-but will be heading back out soon to see if the bite picks up as the sun goes down.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Charlesw
Welcome!
Where do you fish? I am moving to the Rockport/Aransas Pass in 6 days. I will be fishing the flats and surf fish over on the island (PINS). When you want to fish for Texas Reds and trout come on over. I have always want to fish for Reds in Lousiana.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I fish at martin beach, which is on the coast half way between holly beach and the texas state line. PINS has some great shark fishing. never been there but i belong to a board called "2coolfishing". it's all texas anglers, they post some great catches.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I fish at martin beach, which is on the coast half way between holly beach and the texas state line. PINS has some great shark fishing. never been there but i belong to a board called "2coolfishing". it's all texas anglers, they post some great catches.
PM me if you want to surf fish Martin/Holly sometimes. I fish McFaddin mostly,High Island occasionally(Texas).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts