Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would just like to say Hello to all you guys and gals here

I have been reading this site for a while for info thought I would throw my line in the ring.

I live in chesapeake beach md and fish md .del. obx

look forward to posting with you all

9 rock

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
welcome... I used to fish outta the beach with Tommy Abner for years till I moved down here... been told Tommy retired, Lee Poore is moving to Florida and I'm forgetting the other brothers name but was told he's giving up fishing also... the passing of an Era since their father passed away several years ago... keep us informed as to what's happening up in the middle bay... :D

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did not know tommy but I know bobby and his son johny one of my boats is at abners. fishing for rock never been better caught some nice over 40" fish the last few weeks but my reel love is the surf and jetty

thanks for the welcome

9 rock

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
welcome to the family.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I did not know tommy but I know bobby and his son johny one of my boats is at abners. fishing for rock never been better caught some nice over 40" fish the last few weeks but my reel love is the surf and jetty

thanks for the welcome
9 rock
are them bigguns still up in your area... I'm heading up through next week and might be able to schedule a stop if they are... were you getting them from the boat or off the beach?...

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
are them bigguns still up in your area... I'm heading up through next week and might be able to schedule a stop if they are... were you getting them from the boat or off the beach?...
By boat unfortunately but they are still here Tidal fish .com has good reports this week still even above the bay bridge

9 rock

·
Super Moderator
3,417 Posts
Welcome to Pier and Surf!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts