Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
I think ones out of rudee should be going out for mackeral in like a month. Then starting mid april lynnhaven goes for tog. Right now though you can privatley charter first chance for stripers. Its like 600 dollars for 8 people.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Im going on the Super Sport II tomorrow morning with some guys from the other board. Going for seabass and maybe some Tautog. Ill give a report when I get back Saturday night.

·
Registered
56 Posts
the sally t is running out of lynnhaven inlet.capt.pete said he is running sat.,sun.andmonday trips. i am booked for tomorrows trip.they fish from 8am till 3pm. pnone# 487-2914 cost 35.00 includes bait,tackle and fish cleaning.

·
Registered
56 Posts
weakfish warrior, both tog and seabass.i will post after the trip.hopefully the fishing will be good as the promised decent weather for tommorow seems to be going down hill.oh well just a chance to shake this cabin fever will be worth the trip.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
A friend told me Lighthouse has coupons
for $5.00 off or something like that
for headboats. I don't know if this
is currently in effect but it's worth
a look.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey Hookinfinger,

When is the best time to call and make reservations? Are they still located behind BUBBA'S? :confused:

P.S. HOW DID YOU'LL DO ON THE HEADBOATS, ANY TOG?? :cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Fishnkid,

Can you give me some more info on "First Chance"? can't find a number or website for them. Where do they go out of? Thanks
!

·
Registered
291 Posts
They go out of lynnhaven inlet. The phone number is (757) 481-4545. There is a group of 3 boats that go out of there but personally i think first chance is 4 times better then any of the other boats. The captain is cool and the mates know what there doing. I am not sure if they are running just yet but when they start it is good. Not much of a tog fisherman but when they start doing those trip book one with them. I think its like 20-30 dollars. You will catch them though. Brian(capt of first chance) won the state tournament last year when he took the day off and fished on one of the boats out there.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Big island if you look in the winter 2002 gallery you will see a pic of a fish i caught on that boat. I highly reccomend it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks fishnkid! I'll have to give em a try. As soon as we get a warming trend and some good weather I was planning on trying Lesner bridge for some C&R Stripers and Drum but I might try "First Chance" instead it's a lot easier than haulin my boat all the way down and then having to get the salt off. Thanks for the info!! tight lines to all

1 - 13 of 13 Posts