Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Dicks Sporting Goods store on 10/13 and they have a four pack Christmas stocking stuffer YO-ZURI saltwater lures for $2.97. Check it out.:jawdrop:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Wind Cheaters

Was at Dick's in Wim. last night..justpicked up 3 new Rebel Windcheaters @ $5.75 ea..nothing for me because had accumulated some Score Card Points..I usually buy all my family gifts from Dick's for b-days..holidays ...etc... did see that Ugly Stick Has a promo..if you buy a rod..$19.99 and up..send in the instore reply card along with your receipt and they give you a nice tackle bag...:jawdrop:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Murphman,
I called in to check my score card points last week. The customer service rep said the points expire Jan 1st. The process starts all over for the new year.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Joey

I just used my last two certificates! Thanks for the info..it really is a good program if you usually shop there anyway...kids always need hockey and baseball stuff...I sometimes buy golf stuff..although only played 12 rounds this year..I will not need anything for next season..I think I'll fish some more instead!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts