Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To our friends in harms way.
Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you . We pray this storm will turn and head out to sea and do no harm to you, your families or your properties. Your well being is what is most important to us so PLEASE evacuate if you are asked to until the danger has past.
Bob S

Ryan!
Take care .

·
Registered
193 Posts
Going to ride it out.

We are going to ride this one out. A difficult choice, butt if the roads cut as it probably will be, would much rather be here making repairs than waiting to get back on the island.
If it comes up the sound we are going to have flooding, cause the water table is already high.
Besides cannot carry all my rods off the island so I'm staying.
Just talked with Ryan's grandmother and he's headed to Concord.
Have your number, and will give you a call after its all over.
Or my cell is 252-996-0589.
Boats inland, wifes car is on high ground, and we are prepared, to exit the island if it intensifies before getting here.
See you next month.

KT

·
Registered
681 Posts
KTom

Send me your Tournament rod. I will hold it for you. I don't want any thing to stop you from kicking Ralph's butt. Ralph called me today talking nonsense. Why he wants to pick on someone in Mens B is beyond me. I told him that I would be out of town but pulling for you. I also told him that he had his hands full with you.
I will add yourself and everyone else in the OBX to my prayer list.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Watch me pull a ribbit out of my hat rocky

If the blank gets here in time and its not from the UK either.
All the zippys are tie-wrapped to their holders so all I have to do is find that section of the wall, and the rods will still be attached.
KT

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tom
Good luck. I talked to Joe Moore. He says he will ride this one out also. His property looks to me to be in a very low area. Hope he made the right choice. I am glad Ryan decided to leave. I told him if he needs help getting things back together give me a call. Same offer goes to you. You guys be careful. This may be the big one. Keep in touch.
Bob

·
Registered
193 Posts
Jjust left Joe's and he and I will be fine. Have to get up early tomorrow and move the truck to higher ground or it will get wet.
Will post when its over and if we still have power.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts