Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I want to know if your in the mood to be a PLO popsickle next week sometime.:D :D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Why He!! Yes!

It would have to be early in the week thoe. I'm outa here Thur. night or Fri morn, OBX bound. :D....Tightlines

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tues. or Wed. but only during the day light hrs. am. - pm. high tide for Tue.1:53pm,Wed. 2:27pm what do you think

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I'm not scared, mommy won't let me. My job is to take care of the livestock.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
It's your story,

you can tell it anyway you like.
:jawdrop:
So what time Tues. morn. do you want to meet up?....Tightlines

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
as I said before got to take care of the livestock first and then I can leave. I'll meet you around 6 - 6:30am on the pier how's that or I'll see you there.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
That works for me.

Now, anyone else want to meet us there? The 15th is it, who knows we might get lucky....Tightlines

·
Registered
290 Posts
Tuesday of next week is Dec. 9; I could make that. Monday 12/15/03 is not possible for me.
Are there any encouraging reports from plo?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
The ocean run fish

are in the mouth of the bay and in the Potomac river. We'll just need them to come in close and take a hunk of bunker. Damn sure won't be because I don't try....Tightlines

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can never tell, we might get into them or not. Take chances young man and enjoy the fun while we can,maybe you can teach two "OLD MEN" something new. lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Snow angles,

I don't make no stinkin snow angles. But I have been busy out in the yard....Tightlines

Tue. morn. Fish Bait, come on out and play!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tuesday morning meeting at PLO around 6 - 6:30am. As Hat pointed out I was scared of the nite,isn't that when the FREEKS come out Hat.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts